vrijdag 9 maart 2018

On the Painting Desk 37

Another week, and another small short of what's currently on the desk, running up to the final entries of the challenge.

Though it has been a week in which mostly the past weeks entry has been finished, followed by calm period (I'm away with Noshi this weekend, work, club obligations etc) , meaning monday night will have to be a paint boom for the final AHPC entries...

The Bokkenrijder and the Shang Chinese will be finished without problem, but I'm going to have to push myself to get those dark age warriors finished, based and varnished in one night, and hopefully the Raging Heroes lady, as well as rounding out those 15mm dwarven cultists.

The second half of the week will then hopefully be used to complete the final entry in the challenge, which like my very first one this AHPC will be dedicated to 6mm forces for my Future War Commander forces...

See you all next week for a new update!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten